Monday, November 18, 2013

I like this bathroom. LOVE the colors, the silver fixtures, the counter top (is it black? I'd like it to be)... the hardware on the cabinetry, the green accents, the black frames, even the flooring.

Painted Bead Board Design
Painted Bead Board Design
Click here to download
brick porch #floor design #floor decorating #floor interior design #floor decorating before and after
brick porch #floor design #floor decorating #floor interior design #floor decorating before and after
Click here to download
I like this bathroom. LOVE the colors, the silver fixtures, the counter top (is it black? I'd like it to be)... the hardware on the cabinetry, the green accents, the black frames, even the flooring.
I like this bathroom.  LOVE the colors, the silver fixtures, the counter top (is it black? I'd like it to be)... the hardware on the cabinetry, the green accents, the black frames, even the flooring.
Click here to download
Birch cabinets - black counters
Birch cabinets - black counters
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment