Friday, November 22, 2013

I wish I were doing herringbone in the kitchen. I was talked out of it due to high material cost. It sure is attractive as a flooring option though. 1._blue_kitchen_rect540 via AT

I wish I were doing herringbone in the kitchen. I was talked out of it due to high material cost. It sure is attractive as a flooring option though. 1._blue_kitchen_rect540 via AT
I wish I were doing herringbone in the kitchen. I was talked out of it due to high material cost. It sure is attractive as a flooring option though.    1._blue_kitchen_rect540 via AT
Click here to download
dark floors, white trim and warm #modern floor design
dark floors, white trim and warm #modern floor design
Click here to download
Kitchen with tile #floor design #modern floor design #floor design ideas
Kitchen with tile #floor design #modern floor design #floor design ideas
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment