Sunday, November 17, 2013

painted floor! I even love this design for my laundry room. I especially love the idea of painting the floor- it's an inexpensive way to style concrete floors!

Spaces Red White Blue Kitchen Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas - page 2
Spaces Red White Blue Kitchen Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas - page 2
Click here to download
painted floor! I even love this design for my laundry room. I especially love the idea of painting the floor- it's an inexpensive way to style concrete floors!
painted floor!  I even love this design for my laundry room.  I especially love the idea of painting the floor- it's an inexpensive way to style concrete floors!
Click here to download
.concrete floor stencilling
.concrete floor stencilling
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment