Monday, November 18, 2013

Since my kitchen floor is already painted, it's not much of a commitment...I really like the light aqua with the pattern stenciled on. I think I may also do the floors upstairs, since they're going to be kind of rough from pulling up all those individual squares of carpet.

Since my kitchen floor is already painted, it's not much of a commitment...I really like the light aqua with the pattern stenciled on. I think I may also do the floors upstairs, since they're going to be kind of rough from pulling up all those individual squares of carpet.
Since my kitchen floor is already painted, it's not much of a commitment...I really like the light aqua with the pattern stenciled on.  I think I may also do the floors upstairs, since they're going to be kind of rough from pulling up all those individual squares of carpet.
Click here to download
Winchester Cathedral~Medieval floor tiles (old) have been patched using modern copies (new).
Winchester Cathedral~Medieval floor tiles (old) have been patched using modern copies (new).
Click here to download
43 Practical Bathroom Organization Ideas
43 Practical Bathroom Organization Ideas
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment